Take on challenges to develop transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to stay ahead of the curve.
Join us here where your passion, expertise, judgement and in-depth understanding of technical capabilities will help us create winning solutions. Your journey starts as an Analyst, where you will grow your skills and gain experience through immersive, hands-on training. This focuses on your personal and professional growth, challenging you to stretch your boundaries and achieve your greatest potential.
As an Analyst, you’ll be designing, building and supporting the innovative technical solutions we’re renowned for. As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you’ll discover what’s possible within their existing framework and explore the best technologies to achieve the most effective results.
Your role will vary depending on your strengths, passion and alignment, but a typical day may include:
- Creating and delivering platform and custom-designed solutions for our clients’ most complex technology challenges
- Building bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures to meet their ever-changing business needs
- Building Proof of Concept for new or emerging technologies at a client site
- Utilizing existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied research and development
We believe that your career is your adventure. Your training and client exposure is focused on turning you into an expert in exploring how a client’s vision is achieved through using the latest technologies whilst developing and sustaining the skills our clients demand.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.