Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Should be able to manage a large team of 10 to 15 people
- Responsible to assign tasks to team members
- Manage the volume by ensuring all team members are equally utilized
- Provide assistance, coaching and guidance for team members
- Monitor SLAs and ensure adherence to SLA at all times
- Participate in management meetings
- Monitor daily productivity of team members and ensure high productivity at all times
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of team
- Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports and reconciliations
- Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to Asset Accounting, Journal processing & SAP system closing tasks
- Graduated with a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business-related course.
- Min of 5 to 6 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Min of 3 years of team lead experience, managing 10 to 15 people (mandatory).
- Have shared service industry experience (optional).
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background.
- With knowledge on basic taxation (VAT & WHT knowledge).
- Prior experience in SAP FI.
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.