Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Should be able to manage a large team of 10 to 15 people
- Responsible to assign tasks to team members
- Manage the volume by ensuring all team members are equally utilized
- Provide assistance, coaching and guidance for team members
- Monitor SLAs and ensure adherence to SLA at all times
- Participate in management meetings
- Monitor daily productivity of team members and ensure high productivity at all times
- Managing schedules of team members
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of team
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyze vendor statements.
- Manage Payment Posting Process including verifying errors and perform resolutions, also act as a liaison to the client.
- Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
- Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
- Process cheque payments
- Process transactions from medium to difficult complexity.
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before processing by the Payment team.
- Has working knowledge on both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting related course.
- Min of 5 to 6 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Min of 3 years of team lead experience, managing 10 to 15 people (mandatory).
- Have shared serviced industry experience
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- At least 3 years of experience using SAP system (mandatory).
- With Billing experience (mandatory)
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.