Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Global Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, mobility policy. The Destination Services Consultant (DSC) is aligned to a Geographic Unit (GU) to serve as the primary point of contact for traveler, Human Resource (HR) and other internal functions to ensure successful delivery of Destination Services (DS) in the host location(s) throughout the assignment life cycle, and for understanding and escalating risk areas and compliance issues. In addition, the DSC closely partners with the Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) team to ensure smooth delivery of DS processes under the supervision of the Senior Case Manager/Case Manager.
The DSC role involves liaising with various suppliers to carry out the following services for the relocating employee: pre-assignment visit, home search, school search, shipping, language training, cross cultural training, spouse / life partner support, settling in services, tenancy management, repatriation training and departure services. The role is very much the middle person between the relocating employee and the preferred suppliers/vendors that we use, ensuring everything runs as smooth as possible for the employees.
In this specific role, the DSC is responsible and supports the integration of the employee and family into host country, as well as repatriation activities for Cross Border Assignment (CBA) and Transfers across ASEAN. These are detailed below.
• Focused on enhancing both business/employee experience through initiatives, customer service, and to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures.
• Proactively track all Complex Employee related tasks and activities to effectively manage active cases. This accumulative activity provides necessary life cycle trending and compliance reporting for other Global Mobility (GM) Support functions
• May be required to train some HR/Project staff to enhance their understanding of policy rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level
• Monitors and optimize delivery performance and quality using metrics and status reporting and implement continuous improvements
• Assists employees in getting them settled into their host country by arranging the DS and is on hand to reduce any complications that are common with international relocations
• Support the day-to-day implementation, delivery and quality of destination services and/or corporate housing for specific location(s)
• Owns, drives and improves all aspects of DS
• Remain cost conscious and monitor budgets, report variances and recommend corrective action
• Compile monthly reports as required
• Maintain a tracker with housing/relevant information to track employee profile changes and departure dates, and take required action to support
• Keep on top of policy updates/changes
• Review/support payment requests and vendor invoices as necessary
• Participate in local, national and global special projects; act as change agent for local implementations
Risk & Compliance Management
• Manage Risk and compliance of DS in relation to immigration, tax and policy requirements
• Ensure delivery of operations by service delivery teams in accordance with internal policy and legal requirements
• Highlight and train any change in process or policy to GM Delivery teams (Onshore/AEE)
• Perform customer request/problem identification and follow defined incident notification and escalation procedures to ensure they are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention to be resolved correctly
• Assist with quarterly tax data gathering process for DS
• Gather information and drive annual allowance review so that the allowances are current and market relevant
• Engage with the case manager and business partner to ensure governance process is followed when individual circumstances may warrant an exception to standard policy provisions.
Destination Services Vendor Management
• Oversight of DS offering coordinated by vendor
• Coordinate the receipt of services from vendor
• Provide single point of contact for Vendor Service Management
• Follow guidelines issued by global strategic partners
• Ensure good working relationship with external service provider in each local country is established, Statements of Work (SOW's) are completed and employees are always receiving quality service.
• Review weekly and monthly reports from suppliers
• Identify opportunities to standardize and rationalize across vendors and reduce cost based on prior track record
• Conduct regular review meetings with relevant stakeholders for vendor satisfaction and utilization, review and report service performance, and satisfaction results. Review performance report, understand deviations and suggest action plans
• Maintain consistent metrics across service providers responsible for Service Level Agreement (SLA), Operational level Agreement (OLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) maintenance and improvements.
• Where applicable, negotiate costs with the support of the procurement team.
Cross Border Case Management
• The DSC should be well versed and prepared to talk about local Destination Services Providers (DSP) and services offerings
• The DSC is responsible for making the transition as easy as possible for the traveler by being the subject matter expert
• Work closely with Case Managers to ensure seamless end-to-end assignment support for the employee
• Providing a high level of customer service to the traveler throughout the relocation process
• Follow processes and use tools implemented to communicate with sponsor and employee
• Partner with Procurement Plus and external destination services providers to ensure prompt provision of housing, schooling and transportation services
• Establish relationships with local (ASEAN) key Mobility stakeholders such as HR, Recruitment, Business Project Contacts, and external vendors.
• Coordinate knowledge sharing sessions and initiatives across relevant stakeholders
• Facilitate team work and process integration across global mobility teams, including AEE, and cross-functional
• Contribute to a positive work environment; be a role model for cross-teaming/collaboration
• Assist with ad-hoc advisory tasks or projects where required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.