Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Be part of a team that provides rapid and high-quality support to all HR related queries and requests via email, calls or ticketing system.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee request and enquiries pertaining to HR matters. This could include, policies, system support / troubleshooting, compensation, recruitment, etc.
- Case management and issue resolution through ticketing system primarily via phone, emails and self-service.
- Prepare job aids, policy manuals, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues.
- Will be responsible to continuously update the standard operating procedures, FAQs, knowledge database for the countries in scope.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of requests as per the agreed upon service level agreements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service.
- Maintaining HR data and Verification of employment letters via SAP system
- We are looking for IT savvy and creative individuals who can think on their feet and possess vast amounts of patience.
- 2 to 3 years experienced in a HR team based, service related environment. Previous working experience in Customer call centre will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin / Bahasa Malaysia (oral / written)
- A Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) will be required along-side good communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.