- Update employee movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination) and personal data changes in SAP.
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, employee services, competency & performance over email and phone.
- Updating, managing and maintaining training records & planning for employees who attended training courses.
- Generate electronic offer letter and secure approvals from the business.
- Enter and maintain new hire data in SAP.
- Support workforce and talent deployment business decisions from a data admin and support perspective.
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
- Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/ issues in timely manner regarding HR-related matters.
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
- Fresh Graduate with a Diploma OR Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Social Sciences related qualification.
- Fresh graduate to maximum 6 months working experience in HR-related tasks are acceptable.
- Must be able to converse and write in Mandarin.
- Able to work in a team with other team members.
- Able to work well with clients.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.