Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Adhere to the procedures in compliance with NCR policies
- Receive and review quote in WOT
- Submit quote to OM
- Reject quote as per guidelines in consultation with Team Leaders
- Validation of imported order in OM
- Process order in OM
- Book order in OM
- Acknowledge quote in WOT post order booking in OM
- Carry out the responsibilities in conformity with TAT
- Update Account Profile / Master Agreements as and when required
- Receive order change/cancel request
- Validate complete request information
- Obtain approval according to established guidelines
- Enter Change Data into system
- Notify requester
- Establish invoice preferences for customer in invoice engine
- Validate Revenue Recognition - has been met per the terms and conditions of the contract and policy
- Request for revenue deferral should be routed through the Team Leaders.
- Trigger invoice in system
- Send invoice file for printing and to all distribution channels (e.g. EBPP)
- Provide archiving and records retention in accordance with NCR policies and NCR practices including Electronic order jacket.
- Provide internal and external audit support as requested
- Regularly identify the training needs of the team members, work with the TL and ensure that the required training is provided in a timely manner.
- Additionally ensure that the changes in the process are documented and all members are provided training on such changes
- Work closely with all members and TL to ensure that all compliances are met. Develop and follow the tracking mechanism to ensure compliances
- Act as a back up to the TL
- To be responsible for the knowledge transfer in the areas of Systems, applications and activities that follow the solution sales process, starting from order acceptance till invoicing / revenue recognition. Responsible for documentation and changes thereof. Ensure that the necessary NCR guidelines are complied with and necessary documents are maintained as applicable for all day-to-day processes.
- Play a key role in the team, being the link between the team and TL and ensure that adequate process knowledge is developed and be the first point of contact for all members. Act as a back for the TL.
- Understand the customer and internal performance requirements of the processes delivered by the delivery location (as documented in the relevant process SIPOC)
- Understand process input and output requirements and take continuous and pro-active steps to monitor and control them as appropriate to meet performance and customer requirements
- Ensure high degree of compliance to the documented processes delivered such as adhering to the defined Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Local Work Instructions (LWIs) as appropriate
- Take ownership to implement assigned process metrics collection, reporting, process risks mitigating actions, controls
- Uses and maintains process maps, appropriately identifying inputs, outputs, roles and responsibilities
- Participate in process risk management discussions to identify and address manageable process risks, providing input as a subject matter expert
- Adhere to the defined Visual Management Plan and continuously make improvements to realize it’s stated objectives
- Participates in team meetings (MOS) to review and execute work planned to help realize it’s stated objectives
- Participate in the definition of current process performance baseline metrics (as defined in Metrics Data Collection Plan)
- Ensure process documentation is updated, as appropriate, and ensure adherence to the defined process change control is followed.
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 2 years accounting experience, or qualified by experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Clear communicator
- Professional manner and appearance
- Confident but tactful
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and “can do” approach
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.