Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Financial reporting, both periodic and ad hoc
- Coordination of tasks by Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury
- Inter-company processing, settlements and resolution.
- Fix Asset setup and transaction processing.
- Execute Project Accounting
- Master data maintenance
- Cost Accounting
- SG&A expense accounting
- Perform Reconciliation procedure
- Interface management and monitor integrity
- Execute Regulatory report and post regulatory report activity.
- Execute financial report.
- Execute Ad hoc reporting
- Maintenance of General Ledger under supervision of GL Manager
- Process all general ledger journals, both those supplied by client and those created in the SSC; understand and understand/challenge before input
- Liaison with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and update GL Manager on progress at regular intervals during the month
- Liaise with country Finance team on GL issues
- Assist the GL Manager on all reporting issues.
- Assist the GL Manager to ensure timely and accurate support of in-country FD, Regional Finance, and other internal customers
- Preparation of relevant supporting returns / schedules for tax and statutory reporting.
- Understand the customer and internal performance requirements of the processes delivered by the delivery location (as documented in the relevant process SIPOC)
- Understand process input and output requirements and take continuous and pro-active steps to monitor and control them as appropriate to meet performance and customer requirements
- Ensure high degree of compliance to the documented processes delivered such as adhering to the defined Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Local Work Instructions (LWIs) as appropriate
- Take ownership to implement assigned process metrics collection, reporting, process risks mitigating actions, controls
- Uses and maintains process maps, appropriately identifying inputs, outputs, roles and responsibilities
- Participate in process risk management discussions to identify and address manageable process risks, providing input as a subject matter expert
- Adhere to the defined Visual Management Plan and continuously make improvements to realize it’s stated objectives
- Participates in team meetings (MOS) to review and execute work planned to help realize it’s stated objectives
- Participate in the definition of current process performance baseline metrics (as defined in Metrics Data Collection Plan)
- Ensure process documentation is updated, as appropriate, and ensure adherence to the defined process change control is followed.
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 2 years accounting experience, or qualified by experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Clear communicator
- Professional manner and appearance
- Confident but tactful
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and “can do” approach
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.