- Manages transaction processing teams operating in three shifts.
- Meeting metrics for process flow being managed.
- Improve operating efficiency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with internal employees & external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and managing assigned capability roles.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience with management reporting experience & productivity-driven operation.
- Strong leadership, analytical & organizational skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels of employees & management.
- Flexibility to work straight night shift, overtime or swing shift.
- Ability to organize staff & supervise workload for maximum efficiency.
- Ability to converse, read & write in Vietnamese/Burmese will be added advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.