Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today’s new breakthrough is tomorrow’s obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
- As a Front-end Developer you will be responsible writing the code for expressive and innovative UI/UX of innovative applications
- UX / UI / Wireframes / Layout designs
- Develop code to run on backend, web front-end, cloud, mobile and IoT devices
- Design, build, learn, and iterate using agile mythologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Work on cross-functional teams with UX designers and business strategist
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, design and code the front-end component of the user stories, unit test your code and commit it into the repository
- Coaching and Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Bachelor Degree is a must, advanced degree will be preferred;
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in multi-platforms UI/UX, both mobiles and webs;
- Must be familiar with design thinking or other creative process;
- Experience in ReactNative, React JS development
- Experience in Android (Java, Kotlin, Android Studio) Native or iOS(Rx Swift, XCode) Native application development
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling delivering consulting engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.