- Work to support customers of our client
- Strong cultural understanding of the USA and countries of the supported language (including on pop culture, history, slang, etc)
- Strong attention to details even when under routine or fast working conditions
- Understand and make decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures on user generated content
- Ability to research and seek out answers to potential process or policy gaps
- Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions and being ready to adapt to fast work requirement changes
- Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & Tagalog
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English & Arabic
- Strong knowledge of modern culture (specifically the USA and other countries where they have language skills), interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
- 4-year college / university degree required with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Ad Review experience preferred
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
- Flexible with sensitive content
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.