- Gather and document reporting requirements
- Creating regular and customized reports
- Produce & Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports on a daily, weekly & monthly basis (billing, SLA, KPI & other Ad Hoc reports)
- Publish & maintain reporting data as required
- Provide regular and ad-hoc results interpretation
- Use data to provide insight and trending which is critical operations and the management teams.
- Manage reporting change requests
- Work with process subject matter experts from each functional team
- Assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards)
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results
- Provide Risk Assessment alerts to Operations on SLA & KPI metrics not meeting performance targets set
- Create presentations for various audience levels to facilitate decision-making
- Work with a team of varying analytical abilities & duties.
- Constructively challenge the current practices, identify trends affecting the business, and articulate implications to upper management
- minimum Diploma holder
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.