- Drive AI’s engagement in Malaysia with a focus on key strategic client alliances
- Grow AI’s team in Malaysia across Sales, Consulting and Delivery
- Develop best practice for Customer Experience, Content & eComs solution as a service model for all markets in ASEAN
- Lead in shaping Digital Customer (front-office) opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead proposal and solution development for new business opportunities
- Have the pulse on the market and clients, to define expectations/best practices around offering and ensure offerings are compelling and relevant
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and Accenture Interactive offerings
- Own the business development lifecycle: client engagement, opportunity shaping, solution development
- Engage with client stakeholders to lead mobilization efforts on client engagement
- Be able to support post-sales process: timeline and deliverable planning, including process creation, operating / governance model design, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource onboarding, Support staffing and recruiting and Organize quality knowledge transfer efforts
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement and satisfaction
- 12+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy, Experience Design and Content Marketing; significant amount of this experience should in a consulting environment
- Leading performance driven teams
- Knows how to drive ROI from digital project development end to end
- Team player with the ability to accomplish results and lead teams
- Ability to work in a global, cross cultural team environment
- Experience in digital customer lifecycle and digital content supply chain, across: Digital Marketing, Digital Production, Digital Asset Management, and Digital platforms either operating or implemented (e.g. AEM as primary focus across Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris and other competing technologies)
- Demonstrable credentials of articulating solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
- Experience with end-to-end digital project management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines consistently.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.