- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application.
- Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics.
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
- Ensure that other team members have the information they need to successfully complete their work.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application.
- Design the application user interfaces, classes, and components
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Develop common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Provide input in determining level of effort.
- Review and understand work plan.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system.
- Maintaining and/or updating technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals/magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-role experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
- Take part in and/or conduct customer workshops to obtain customization requirements.
- Collect customer feedback in software asset installation projects
- Experience Minimum 5 to 10 years
- Experienced minimum 4 to 6 years in development and 2 -4 Years for Project Management
- Preferred skill set: RPA (Automation Anywhere/any RPA application) / VBA / .NET/ SQL
- Strong domain knowledge in RPA and project Management
- Strong in Client handling and team Management
- Strong in RPA Solutioning and RPA Solution design
- Strong in problem solving
- Handling team( minimum 5 to 10 people)
- Good communication
- Readiness to work on any technology
- Readiness to work on any shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.