- Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk on business organization Platform.
- Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephone with customers, which will include: Buyers, merchants and internal customers to analyze risk.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of normal 5 day shift.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder (minimum)
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Flexible with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift
- Excellent written and spoken skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses in the required language
- Trilingual skills would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Ideal experience in Customer Service Environment (preferably in Fraud detection/Investigation handling)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.