- Process and review content at the second level post the reviews are flagged for sensitive content and violations of policies
- Complies with all client published policies and procedure and any legal and regulatory requirement that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical- thinking and problem- solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs as defined by the client policies and procedures
- Ability to review sensitive content and take sufficient wellness care for self and the team as required
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Ability to collaborate , contribute and deliver to team goals
- Minimum university degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.