Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Provided 1st tier support to Users Globaly utilizing Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity
- Provisioned and Supported Existing infrastructure of Cisco Voice Adds, Moves, and Changes to Voice Gateways, CTI Agent, Cisco Switch, T1s, and Call Routing.
- Leads the change of any new and existing telecom equipment, hardware, and software deployment and support.
- Implements and provides support for the organizations s voice network technologies, including PBX, Call Center/ UCCX, voice over IP technology, QOS, Unity/voicemail, long distance and local carrier selection and international standards and procedures.
- Reviewed and validated understanding of customer design requirements as well as recommended process changes
- Wrote technical documentation on configuring UC features/functions and provisioning guides for CUCM, CUC, Exony & ICM
- Managed day-to-day client and internal service requests and documented all services performed
- Worked on design and implementation of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCM Clusters
- Performs assessment aimed at resolving technical issues with respect to computer, server, network, and voice in a timely manner
- Conducts timely audit of the voice infrastructure aimed at identifying, analyzing present systems and upgrading the older or end of life systems.
- Provide L3 technical support on voice issue as and when required.
- Point of contact for management on technical questions; recommendations and leads implementations.
- Installs version control and backups for all voice networking equipment
- Prepares documentation on voice network drawings and diagrams and assist in communicating current operational status of the voice networks.
- Prepares documentation on voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment.
- Cisco Voice
- Wireless, LAN & WAN Networks
- Cisco systems
- Business operations
- Cost accounting
- Voice communication system (Cisco CUCM is Must)
- Network monitoring and management applications
- IP address management, routing management, subnetting, VLAN management
- Leadership, coaching, mentoring
- Ability to effectively collaborate with IT and business experts.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined daily in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aspiration to learn modern technologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.