Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Cisco Pix and Fortinet
- LAN/WAN concepts
- Application firewalls, SIEM, IDS/IPS
- Unix and Windows
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of network architecture design principles, practices, implementation and LAN/WAN maintenance.
- Experience with hands on troubleshooting with firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Advanced understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies (routing/switching, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, Spanning-Tree).
- In-depth knowledge of Layer 4-7 app aware firewalls.
- Palo Alto Networks (AV, Threat Protection, URL Blocking, and Global Protect), Cisco routers and switches (ISR, Catalyst – 4500, 2960), and Cisco Wireless, Extreme Wireless.
- Host level security knowledge (Windows, *nix, and VMWare).
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Mobile security knowledge (brokered/virtualization options, device security, bring your own device (BYOD) considerations, MDM familiarity, iOS/JAMF use, Android).
- Experience with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Data Governance, Data Privacy, Mail Flow, and Mobile Device Management.
- Knowledge of and experience with security regulations, standards, and processes including CIS, PCI, FERPA, FFIEC, and NIST.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with IT and business experts.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined daily in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aspiration to learn modern technologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.