Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in five different areas of our business: Strategy, Digital, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
With Accenture Technology you can put your IT Service Management concepts, vision and technology know-how into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients’ industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which usually requires travel.
We are looking for an IT Service Management consultant or practitioner who has a solid background in IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL) expertise and consulting skills. The role requires deep IT Service Management (ITSM) practice knowledge, broad functional understanding of ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy), and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end process, and process-combined-with-technology solutions.
- Participate in workshops and contribute towards assessment, solution and design activities for ITSM tool.
- Lead and/or contribute functional aspects with the ability to translate functional into technical requirements for ITSM tool based on ITIL best practices.
- Identify configurations and customisations of ITSM tool to work towards business requirements.
- Conduct detailed customisation study to the data level and user interface.
- Communicates with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of consulting or professional services experience.
Experience in at least 2 of the following ITSM domains and knowledge of all of them.
- IT Service Management Transformation
- IT Operations Transformation
- Service Desk Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- IT Service Portfolio and/or Service Catalogue Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- IT Asset and Configuration Management Implementation/Consolidation/Transition
- Service Integration Implementation
- Service Design and Service Transition roles in IT Infrastructure Implementation
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience delivering IT Service Management consulting, systems integration and transformation projects.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.