- Partner with stakeholders, business analysts, project managers, designers, and researchers to define content requirements and strategy to achieve key business goals.
- Provide guidance and leadership for a project's team to ensure the content and style of language used throughout the product meets business objectives and fulfills users' needs.
- Plan, write, adapt, refine and test user interface language, navigation, labels, microcopy and other various text elements in our products.
- Develop clear, concise and consistent terminology for our digital products.
- Develop content and communication strategies throughout the entire product lifecycle (from concepts to prototypes and beyond).
- Ability to understand users and contextualize tone of voice for different products.
- Obsession with details. Understanding that details are not just details, they are part of your fundamental contribution to our team and our products.
- Ability to evaluate the usability and clarity of the product and make relevant suggestions for improvements.
- 3+ years creating digital content.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- BA or MA in English or equivalent experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in creating and implementing a content strategy within digital product teams.
- History of an outstanding writing and a solid portfolio with strong examples with end-to-end involvement in a product development lifecycle including specific examples of relevant improvements.
- A proven track record of collaboration on projects which adapted complex concepts into easy to understand user experiences.
- Ability to be able to be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
- Understanding that good cooperation is the key to the success of our products.
- Passion for creating amazing customer experiences and knowledge of the digital landscape including current standards, technologies, and trends.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.