- Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
- May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
- Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative.
- Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
- Seeks advise and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
- Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
- As appropriate may directly supervise or co-ordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team.
- Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods, for those who may be at the same level.
- Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience and training.
- Fixed Assets – Additions, Divestments (sale, transfer, discarding etc)
- Intercompany / Hub
- Accounts Receivable
- General Accounting
- The selected persons will initially be required to perform specific projects / tasks as may be assigned from time to time before being deployed for full time work on a single desk. The selected persons should be willing to perform such projects / tasks which provides them an overview of the work in the General Accounting services area as well as understand the client business, computer systems, process details and procedures. Requires flexibility on part of a selected candidate to adapt to different work requirements which could change from time to time.
- Assist business units of client (one of the largest companies in the world) to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
- Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an Adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process
- Assist the client in the exercise of financial control over books by performing such checks as may be prescribed
- Prepare any reports or financial information for use by client
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
- May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
- Maintains strong technical accounting skills, and accounting systems and process skills.
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of accounting data.
Ensures account analyses are comprehensive, substantive, and performed on a timely basis.
- Hold bachelor’s degree in accounting related studies
- Fresh Graduates are also encourage to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.