- Supervise the daily operation on RTR process, including IC, FA, costing, transaction, reconciliation, analysis and reporting, etc.
- Daily operational performance management and meet targets including Service Level Agreements with client;
- Achieve client’s Service Satisfaction at the level of client’s management and also end-users;
- Facilitate the operational Change Request (CR) process;
- Build team succession and make it effectively;
- Provide a holistic view of service delivery to the client;
- Act as a clear escalation route to the client for service related issues and facilitate resolution of issues
- Support Ad Hoc contractual projects for the client in line with the nominated project team;
- Initiate and own continuous improvement projects within area of his/her responsibility;
- Ensure compliance of the dedicated unit to Accenture policies and procedures applicable for the dedicated unit
- Work with OE support team ;
- Sound Operations management experience (including SLA management);
- Basic contractual / change management knowledge;
- Client interaction skill;
- Experience in managing unstructured problems
- Problems within this role are typically service related for the client. Problems can occur on a daily basis and can range from small client requests through to large service issues.
- For contractual problems – working closely with Service Delivery Lead to ensure gaps are identified and closed with client agreement.
- Attendance to meeting and reviews based on defined MOS system;
- Support SDL achieve the cost control within budget;
- Facilitate on the hiring, development, coaching and performance management process of staff in dedicated unit.
- People developer, build up team succession and keep the delivery continuously;
- Client communication, build up the relation and expectation management;
- Innovation at work, and focus on client value creation;
- Take ownership
- Fluent in English skills including Oral and Business Writing
- Familiar with F&A outsourcing operation,
- Rich client facing experience, good at communication with client
- High responsibility and dedication on work
- Overtime may be required during peak periods
- Non-standard hours may be required
- Occasional Travel may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.