Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Deep experience in administering Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 servers in a Distributed Enterprise Environment.
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory management
- Event log check, disk space checks.
- Performance tuning of the servers to keep them running at optimal levels.
- Provide operation/RUN support of Windows servers.
- Knowledge on installing, configuring & troubleshooting Windows based operating systems
- Possess an understanding of networking technology and expertise in DNS, WINS and DHCP
- Terminal services, TCP/IP protocol services, LDAP, VB Scripting
- Systems administration certification for supported Operating System (Windows Server)
- OS Hardening and Performance Tuning
- Participate in backup and restore activities.
- Should work on incidents/tickets and service requests.
- Resolving issues either raised by service desk/user/monitoring tool which come in the form of tickets/incidents.
- Knowledge of ITIM framework such as incident, change, problem management.
- Work with vendor in case of L3 support when required.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, preferred IBM hardware.
- Good knowledge of IBM server tools such as IBM director.
- Should be good at troubleshooting operating system related and hardware issues.
- Firmware management of the servers.
- Knowledge of NTP servers and time management within Windows.
- Maintain/creation of appropriate documentation.
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on all hardware on a routine and scheduled basis.
- Report generations when required.
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in dealing with Window OS versions – 2003, 2008, and 2012.
- Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.