- At Least 5-7 years’ experience in L2/L3 support of End user support for IT.
- Experience supporting Windows Client Environment in Windows 7/8/10.
- Excellent Windows Operating System and application troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SCCM 2007/2012 or other similar tools.
- Experience in building standard Desktop Image for Windows 7 / 10 for automated deployment – OS Build, Driver Package Preparation etc.
- Desktop Support background to troubleshoot issues on various hardware platforms and VDI’s.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Experienced in Active Directory user ID management and GPO.
- Lotus Notes client and Domino server support.
- ITIL is a necessary skill.
- Experience in supporting any MD solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and ITSM solutions is necessary as well.
All of our employees will receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”