- Creating and delivering information effectively and appropriately in both written and oral formats to convey key messages to peers, leadership, and stakeholders, including conducting sourcing events, conducting interviews, communicating offers, providing marketplace data to Recruiting Leadership
- Together with the team handling day to day management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including planning, sourcing, assessing, reporting
- Managing a recruiting pipeline including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, managing assessing, and managing referral and post-offer processes
- Managing identification and qualification of the sources and location of desired skills in the marketplace
- Participating in developing appropriate policies and implementing systems that comply with legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws
- Assisting in developing budgets and short-term forecasts for different types of plans (e.g., sourcing plans, pipeline plans, management budgets)
- Work together with the team in identifying major issues, trends, and the competitive environment of a particular recruiting need;
- Work together with the team identifying and analyzing key recruiting issues and generating appropriate solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
- Recruiter with minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably someone that has handled volume hiring or from agency background.
- Proven ability to work independently and good team player.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak, read & write Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good excel skill.
- Candidates must be open to work at the Subang Jaya area.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.