- Update employee movement (e.g. hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, resignation) and personal data changes in SAP.
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, compensation and benefits, employee services, competency & performance, and payroll over email and phone.
- Updating, managing and maintaining training records & planning for employees who attended training courses.
- Generate electronic offer letter and secure approvals from the business.
- Perform pre-employment background check and send electronic on-boarding package to new hires.
- Enter and maintain candidate data in SAP.
- Maintain compensation and benefits data in the system (salary data changes, employee bonus data, off-cycle salary increment etc.).
- Maintain employee service (e.g. leave of absence, grievances) data in the system such as leave data administration, return to work, leave extension and cancelation administration.
- Maintain competency inventory, job architecture and career model updates in SAP and support the performance appraisal/ review administration process.
- Support workforce and talent deployment business decisions from a data admin and support perspective.
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
- Escalate non-standard or exception requests for approval/ issues in timely manner regarding HR-related matters.
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Social Sciences related degree.
- Have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in HR transactional tasks.
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing/ call center industry (preferable).
- Preferable to have prior experience in SAP.
- Preferable to have advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivot table, Vlookup, formulas etc.).
- Must have high attention to details and focus in data accuracy.
- Must be a good team player.
- •Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.