- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Working on Malaysian Public Holiday unless Client approves a shutdown to observe Public Holiday
- Working in European time zone and flexible working on shift if required.
- Overtime may be required
- Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
- Can perform responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Client industry experience is a plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.