We are currently seeking a Traffic and Resource manager to organize the resource and capacity management of our expanding creative team. You will be working alongside a Creative Director and a pool of client managers who will be making request on what resource is needed. Key criteria are your ability to be highly organized, with good planning skills and approachable with a can-do attitude. Ideally you would have at least 3 years working experience in a similar capacity and enjoy problem solving.
You will be required:
In this role, the traffic and resource manager will have full visibility on all the creative resource each week and would allocated resource to projects that require support but also ensure they are fully utilized. The role will require working closely with the creative team, project leads, and occasionally external clients.
- To be the person who will be responsible for receiving a clear brief on the resource needed and responding with an estimated time on the delivery of the completed request and communicating this back to the team
- To sit in briefings to get a better idea on the resource needed for each project
- To oversee budgets, talent billing and invoicing
- Will oversee the entire process of creative deliverables to final delivery
- To understand the need to liaise with external recruitment agencies when the need arises