- Associate degree or equivalent
- Strong interest in search engine and/or gaming
- Familiarity with internet technologies and related policy and/or regulatory environments
- High degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity
- BA/BS degree or higher with excellent academic record
- Understanding of Copyright fundamentals
- Familiarity with Copyright law such as the DMCA, and copyright exceptions such as fair use or fair dealing
- Prior experience working in a operationalized workflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new trends and workflows
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.