- Should be able to manage a large team of 10 to 15 people
- Responsible to assign tasks to team members
- Manage the volume by ensuring all team members are equally utilized
- Provide assistance, coaching and guidance for team members
- Monitor SLAs and ensure adherence to SLA at all times
- Participate in management meetings
- Monitor daily productivity of team members and ensure high productivity at all times
- Managing escalations and ensure minimum escalations at all times
- Responsible for accuracy and quality of team
- Supervise and manage the quality of work performed by the team by ensuring that all Cash Management processing transactions are:
- Performed in compliance with the predefined processes and service management framework.
- Completed within agreed timelines.
- Processed according to the established processes, procedures, policies and legal and statutory requirements.
- Processed accurately and completely.
- Process urgent requests before specified deadlines.
- Review the following transactions processed by the team members:
- Refresh and review key information daily – bank balance and bank reconciliation.
- Update collection/ cashflow forecast on daily basis.
- Ensure adequate liquidity to meet normal operation needs of business and corporate requirement.
- Improve business unit profitability by ensuring no idle cash and best use of financial resources.
- Liaise with the Business Divisions on customer issues.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting related course.
- Min of 5 to 6 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Min of 3 years of team lead experience, managing 10 to 15 people (mandatory).
- Have shared serviced industry experience
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- At least 3 years of experience using SAP system (mandatory).
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.