- Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports
- Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to Asset Accounting, Journal processing & SAP system closing tasks
- Graduated with a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business-related course.
- At least 1 to 2 years (max) of working experience in relevant field.
- Have shared service industry experience (optional).
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background.
- With knowledge on basic taxation (VAT & WHT knowledge).
- Prior experience in SAP FI.
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.