- Improve SLA performance
- Six Sigma Black Belt with good knowledge of Lean practices
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Principles and Techniques essential
- Needs to have worked in a BPO – Operational Excellence (or similar) function
- Certification in Lean and other quality practices added advantage
- Functional Knowledge of Automation/Analytics/Artificial Intelligence would be an added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Chinese Language communication would be an added advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- 6-10 years of overall experience
- Should be Six Sigma BB certified
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.