- Work with a team delivering consulting services to high growth organizations; Manager could be responsible to lead teams of 10-15 consultants/analysts
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility
- Possess a strong knowledge in leveraging industry methodologies and good practice
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic remediation strategies
- Identify/evaluate complex business and technology risks
- Design and implement appropriate controls, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- 2-4 years relevant security consulting and/or implementation experience for Consultant roles; Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience for Manager roles
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Information Systems
- Good understanding of infrastructure security, cybersecurity as well as threat and vulnerability management
- Good working knowledge some of the following
- Database security (TDE, masking etc)
- Infrastructure security technologies (DLP, IDS/IPS, WAF, proxies, 2FA)
- Cybersecurity technologies (SIEM, APT, TVM)
- Identity & Access Management design and implementation (Oracle, CA, IBM) and Privileged Identity Management
- Trend Micro, Symantec, CA, IBM, McAfee, F5, RSA, SafeNet, Tenable, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco
- Enterprise Security Architecture (SABSA etc)
- PKI & encryption technologies
- Knowledge of networking and security (TCP, SSL, authentication, Linux PAM, OpenSSL, Apache, RPM)
- Knowledge of identity management solutions from leading solution providers an advantage
- Preferably with relevant experience in deployment of endpoint, network, applications, cloud and data security solutions from leading vendors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills; self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and part of a culturally diverse team
- Proven leadership
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous consulting firm experience is an asset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.