Use your language skills to transform the world around you. Build your career as a business process analyst at Accenture and drive efficiency for our global clients. As part of Accenture Operations, you will join a multilingual team that supports companies and organizations in their core business processes. Improve how the world works while continuously learning. We will provide you the training that you need as you grow in your career to ensure you are equipped with leading-edge capabilities.
Accenture Operations help companies transform their operations to become the intelligent engine of their business. We combine diverse data driven by applied intelligence and unmatched human ingenuity to reinvent business processes. These enable companies to make superior decision-making, drive business outcomes and provide great customer experience across all stakeholders including their customers, suppliers, partners and employees.
Make your flair for polyglot conversation work for you! As part of a diverse multilingual team, you will have the opportunity to develop market-leading skills in business process services and engage in:
- Delivering services for our clients to drive the business and to ensure continuous improvement.
- Delivering services to our clients in core business processes.
- Providing technical support in a functional or industry-specific area with a focus on efficiency, quality and continuous improvement.
- Learning to identify associated risks and security requirements linked to the business process.
- Transforming how our clients operate by helping to build and deliver next-generation As-a-Service capabilities that will disrupt and transform how business services are delivered.
Thrive within our culture that encourages you to be all you can be. You can grow your career, make the right home and work life choices and achieve your personal aspirations—in a supportive and caring environment.
- Bachelor's degree from any fields
- Candidates must be able to converse in Mandarin, Japanese, Sinhalese, Burmese, Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Cantonese, Thai, Khmer or Laos.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.