Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Coordinates individual and team work assignments
- Monitors work load balancing or queue management
- Supports high quality work through a positive environment
- Monitors team members performance with the focus on improvement
- Ensures individual and team service levels are met or exceeded
- Assists in reviewing daily, weekly and monthly service levels and provides recommendations for improvements
- Front line contact for questions or issues surrounding service levels
- Participates in providing feedback to the Quality team for improvement suggestions
- Works with auditing resources on individual and team error trends
- Ensures timely feedback is provided to individuals and teams on quality issues, changes or trends
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Provides suggestions to Management on unit performance, including motivation tactics, incentive programs and performance rewards
- Should have previous team management or people management experience
- Should have basic understanding of Customer Service / BPO Industry
- BPO / Customer Service Industry experience is a must
- Should be well versed in Japanese Business Email Writing Skills
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business
- Focus on delighting project and clients by people and metrics
- Strong soft skills: Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Leadership skills and ability to be professional on a client engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.