Skills and Requirement
- Should have previous team management or people management experience
- Should have basic understanding of Customer Service / BPO Industry
- BPO / Customer Service Industry experience is a must
- Should be well versed in Japanese Business Email Writing Skills
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business
- Focus on delighting project and clients by people and metrics
- Strong soft skills: Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Leadership skills and ability to be professional on a client engagement.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.