- Follow established policies, procedures and methods by doing research.
- Perform client related tasks in various systems, as required.
- Analyze information and formulate conclusions.
- Follow directions in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with client(s).
- Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities.
- Review, communicate and execute client provided guidelines in accordance with the established SLA and KPI Metrics.
- Identifies key process improvement area’s and recommends corrective action.
- Escalate in timely manner to the leads any issue or challenges that may affect the delivery of the work to be done.
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- May be required to work during Client holidays and Local holidays as needed
- Must be able to speak, read and write in any one of these languages (Mandarin OR Cantonese).
- Must be willing to work on rotation night and day shift.
- Must be flexible to work either Sunway, Selangor or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.