- Perform customer service and web site content management
- Ensure to be always compliant to the audit process
- Work together with Subject Matter Experts on quality scoring
- Collects, measures, analyzes, evaluates, interprets, and summarizes data in preparation for generating reports to be used for performance evaluation of the project
- Able to work in a team with other team members
- Able to work well with clients
- Address any ad-hoc process or technical questions
- Fresh Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Fresh Graduate to 6 months call center experience is acceptable
- Must be willing to work on rotation night and day shift
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.