Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The HR Business Partner is committed to developing and delivering the Talent Strategy and HR results aligned to business objectives for the entity they support. They provide a unified HR face and create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance. This can include defining requirements and confirming suitability of HR strategy, programs, processes and services, monitoring effectiveness of existing HR programs and services and engaging with HR service delivery on issues and resolution. They act as a "sounding board" to entity executive team and provide counsel to leadership on people issues; i.e. career planning and leadership development which foster a people centric culture. They partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight.
Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Accountable for working with the Talent Strategists to integrate talent and/or Human Capital strategies
- Drive the implementation of Human Capital and/or Talent Strategy aligned to the objectives of the entity
- Works with Business Lead to set and communicate demand fulfillment priorities
- Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Talent Strategy considerations are appropriately reflected
- Represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and business decision makers
Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Enable business visibility and decision making for optimized supply capacity
- Accountable for ensuring HR priorities are implemented within business and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution (I&D, Human Capital)
- Work with service delivery teams and drive change efforts to meet the business requirements
- Define the strategy for Performance Achievement implementation for Leaders and Below Leaders within business
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes by providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input and communicating to business leadership (including Performance Achievement, payroll & resource planning activities)
Create and Implement Innovative Solutions
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with the HCD team
- Collaborate with other HRBP within the GU to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
Develop Key Relationships
- Collaborate with Service Delivery to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, & retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Provide advice and consulting services to line business executives on the planning, application and management of human capital
Maximizes business impact and value creation
Identifies and implements tangible, realistic solutions that are grounded in economic, stakeholder, and environmental value for the entity
- Consistently demonstrates sound business understanding and judgment.
- Navigates through short and long term agenda with agility.
- Executed against business strategy and grounded in economic value to address the entity needs.
Actively develops self and others for career and business success
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a hunger for innovation.
- Increases expertise by building market relevant capabilities.
- Creates an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with respect.
Anticipates, takes mitigating steps to avoid, and quickly resolves issues that occur
- Demonstrates the ability to be comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Identifies risk exposure proactively and mitigates risk through effective decision making and clear understanding of business strategy and desired outcomes.
Organizes, manages and delivers exceptional service
- 'Tries smarter’ versus ‘Tries harder’.
- Assesses, designs, implements, and executes processes and programs supporting operating strategy
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely in verbal and written communications.
- Employs a clear and direct communication style and projects business confidence and presence to influence and engage others effectively.
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision.
Develops enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally (e.g., with our clients, the marketplace and alumni) to pave the way for a strong Accenture future
- Build and expands our business by initiating and developing enduring, trust based relationships internally, with our clients and/or the business community.