Digital & Technology Strategy Manager/ Manager
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths; operating at the intersection of business and technology. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that Accenture can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Digital & Technology Strategy
Accenture Strategy solves complex business challenges at the intersect of business and technology. We take a specialist led, value-based approach to identifying the right technology strategies for our clients.
Digital & Technology Strategy is a critical, fast growing component of our overall Strategy practice. We focus on developing company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advising our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, architectures and governance.
With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will lead high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.
Are you known for your ability to identify and solve the most challenging client problems through combining deep value chain knowledge and technology expertise? Can you describe the value of the exploitation of technology? If you show a flair for innovation, approach challenges with curiosity and can move quickly from problem to outcome in shaping and transforming client businesses, then we want to hear from you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day Responsibilities:
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy,, and more
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
- Mentoring and developing our people
- Digital Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Digital Innovation: Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Digital Operating Model: Digital process excellence oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
- Digital Workforce: People Change experience within an Digital environment, organization design and transformation
- Digital Commercial: Digital commercial background, good knowledge of Digital Service Integrator Models, outsourcing advisory, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
- Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance. Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega, Alfabet etc. Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Application Strategy: Experience in helping clients re-position their digital & technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.