Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The HR Manager will provide client centric HR leadership to one of our largest client account teams. The HR Manager partners with global account leadership and is a member of the leadership team working to understand client account goals, setting overall HR strategy and collaborating across the HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions.
The individual will coach and advise account leads and employees when needed in people matters and coordinate and deliver HR activities across the account, within and outside of the region. In their lead role, they partner with HR Business Partners, Centre of Excellence teams and the geographic HR team to deliver value added solutions and services to the account.
Most importantly, they are based onsite with the client and works as a trusted partner to deliver harmonized HR strategy and support for both Accenture and client employees. This includes growth of the client account, HR service delivery on issues and resolutions, as well as employee engagement and overall talent strategy.
- Accountable for Account talent management and development
- Oversight of Account on-boarding, orientation, integration
- Facilitate annual performance management activities for account
- Provide performance support and coaching at the worksite
- Drives Account wide engagement programs working to understand/sustain/improve employee engagement and maximize retention
- Provide oversight of all major HR processes from a client perspective and work towards an aligned, harmonized approach to managing talent
- Monitor and evaluate HR trends highlighting implications for the client
- Accountable for the coordination and delivery of human resource activities across the account
- Act as liaison with appropriate HR leadership and HR specialist teams
- Identify People programs to put in place
- Participate in recruitment and performance management of HR team members
- Provide coaching and guidance on career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation)
Advisory and Coaching
- Advise client account leadership regarding HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas
- Coach and advise account and engagement leads and employees (when necessary) in people matters relevant to the account and business segment at the worksite
- Advise Account leadership in career development activities
- Effectively coach/counsel others
People Initiatives & Team building
- Responsible for working with the Client HR Lead in the coordination and execution of people programs, optimizing employee engagement and work experience, across the account
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Responsible for engagement of team members and a unified HR front with the client team to support the entire account.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Determine appropriate HR team model to maximize HR support in context of overall account needs
- Lead/participate in setting account-wide Human Capital Strategy and people initiatives