Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
The Sales Capture Senior Manager/Manager under Newspage business is responsible for the sale of Accenture Software products to include licenses, maintenance, solutions and services to meet and exceed key business measurements within specified sales territory, geography and/or set of targeted accounts.
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Accenture Software products' sales targets including licenses, maintenance, solutions and services.
- Proactively manages software sales campaigns and closes opportunities using deep sales process and software offering or product expertise.
- Cultivates Enterprise relationships. Focus can range from a single product to include C-Level, chief architects and business counterparts to ensure growth of software revenuecomplex, multi- tower/ transformational opportunities.
- Meets key clients and prospects within established accounts on a regular basis to build and nurture the relationship, as well as look out for further opportunities
- Comprehends and effectively communicates Accenture's overall business strategies, offerings, and technology, how they relate to provide total client business value and how our software products align with these objectives.
- Leverages cross Accenture Industry solution and market place knowledge to drive the overall software growth strategy.
- Effectively teams with the Client Service Group, Technology Growth Platform and Pre-Sales team to bring the right resources to the sales effort
General Sales Accountabilities
- Identifies business development opportunities and communicates them to the sales organization
- Establishes software specific qualifications, win strategies and power maps.
- Works with Regional Sales Lead to support and leverage account planning, sales pipeline management and sales best practices to identify new market and client opportunities to increase software revenue.
- Participates appropriately in Orals/subsequent client meetings
- Coordinates with Solution Architects to fine tune the solution to client needs
- Helps shape and run client meetings, and deliver presentations to prospects
- Anticipates and coordinates internal approvals, and sales and product team resources, manages; manage solution/proposition development anddevelop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Influences/ensure a Competitive Advantage is created and maintained
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Facilitates the negotiations and closing activities
- Collaborates with the key sales leaders to ensure efficient processes, operations and optimized costs selling through all channels.
- Ensures alignment with Accenture Software commercial management principles.
Support acquisition of New Clients
- Takes new opportunities, value propositions, and innovative ideas to clients to grow incremental sales by creating proactive proposals that generate additional business
- Develops strong collaborative relationships with Accenture's core Industry leads, CALS and CSG leadership to increase "stickiness" of currentefforts and/or gain client portfolio
- Effectively teams with the business partner model ecosystem to deliver business results.
Support Expansion of Recently Won or Existing Accounts
- Maintain relationships with key clients and prospects within established accounts to build and nurture the relationship, as well as look out agreement for further opportunities press releases, reference ability, etc.
- Works with sales teams to create and manage a list of opportunities and power map within the client organization. Participate as the one or all of the following roles from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation: Sales Lead, Deal Shaper, Negotiator, Bid Manager, and, potentially as the Origination Lead for small-medium size deals
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team