- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Experience in quality assurance role, working closely with all departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service.
- High familiarity with and quality review in all departments
- Proven ability to sustain team motivation and create a fun, effective, dynamic environment which fosters performance and innovation.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of project’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Proficient in conflict management
- Graduates from college with attention to details and inclination towards digital media environment
- Excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Ability to pass the required language tests
- Openness to work flexible hours as required
- Fluent in written communication for the language of support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.