- Lead & coordinate the knowledge transfer activities as part of the transition of IT services from Business Units into the IT operations:
- Knowledge transfer: Plan, coordinate and lead knowledge transfer activities
- Operational Readiness: Coordinate and drive operational readiness activities including knowledge sharing, access provisioning and tools onboarding
- Operations Assessment: Assess IT infrastructure services being transitioned and identify risks & recommendations for mitigation
- Service Rehearsal Testing: Plan and lead service rehearsal testing to ensure operational readiness prior to cutover
- Implement and drive the processes and associated roles and responsibilities for:
- Change Management: Facilitate Change Management process for changes owned by Accenture teams
- Incident Management: Escalate issues, create outage notifications, convene and manage incident bridges, provide regular update based on incident severity, facilitate Root Cause Analysis process, create problem management records for unresolved / chronic incidents
- Problem Management: Initiate and manage problem management process, create trend reporting of ticket data used to identify sources of repeating issues/ incidents, create project proposals to address problem root cause analysis
- Resource Supply / Demand management : Facilitate demand management process, logging resource needs from Pipeline projects, matching demand against supply and facilitating conflict resolution process in the event demand is unable to be met on desired timelines.
- Service Introduction: Manage service introduction process for new capabilities transitioned to Accenture through client project/enhancement activity.
- Business Continuity Management: Maintain Accenture Business Continuity plans in support of client BCP requirements
- Service Reporting: Facilitate generation and review of contractual service management reports required by Accenture and client leadership
- SLA Management: Facilitate SLA governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs.
- Continuous Improvement : Tracking and managing CIP’s till the closure
- Capacity and Availability Management: Provide accurate Capacity and Availability reports for each category of the services to management and client.
- Configuration Management: Need to work along with the support teams to ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is maintained and is accurate.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management – ITIL etc
- Perform adhoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Undertake project activities, as directed, associated with the implementation of new clients and services.
- Act as incident manager on major incidents during office hours
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure that all operational duties are delivered.
- Staff management including time reporting; 1-2-1’s; objectives and training plans.
- Ensure that functional knowledge is shared among team members to provide cover.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
- Have more than 7 - 8 years of experience in handling IT Service Management.
- ITIL Certified
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep experience in Infrastructure and/or Application support.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Incident, Problem, change management
- Configuration & Release Management, availability management & capacity management
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems, propose solution options structure solution plans.
- Good Client interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate effectively over video / teleconference calls
- Supervisory experience
- Project Management experience
- Service Implementation experience
- Service Transition Experience
- Developing and executing knowledge transfer plan
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management / engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.