- Participate in projects as the SME focused on delivering agreed business outcomes for our clients and/or Accenture.
- Regularly counsel middle management on issues and trends affecting their organization.
- Lead and/or act as a key player in critical situations within area of expertise, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s)
- Use expertise to develop operable and cost-effective solutions, review solution blueprints, estimates, conceptual designs, and/or other deliverables
- Actively contribute to Accenture assets/offerings, points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
- Officially act as a mentor or coach to junior people to help grow the next generation of innovators and thought leaders
- Create value for our clients by providing new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities
- Test theories by creating models and experimenting with data
- Design the models, algorithms and visualizations that help companies distill insights from huge volumes of chaotic data
- Involved in gathering big data. Formulating high business impact cluster or nodes and establish performance checks on the large data models
- Position self as a SME in the area of data analytics and help position Accenture as a thought leader in cutting edge analytics research
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop
- Participate in external organizations related to functional, technical or industry area of expertise in order to enhance Accenture's brand recognition.
- Establish own network of business organizations, think tanks and opinion formers within area of expertise
- Build strong and extensive external networks for the interchange of ideas between Accenture and external decision makers, thought leaders and the wider professional community.
- Demonstrate expertise internally and (preferably) externally (e.g. presentations for analysts/conferences, speaking engagements, published author, etc.)
- Responsible for the design and implementation of complete big data solutions including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Manage the project end to end from scoping and requirements through deployment either for an entire project or a specific area of a project to solve analytics problems for clients
- Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed - its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc
- 6+ years of experience.
- Quick learner, and ability to lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Passion for learning and creative problem solving.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.