- Experience developing a MG&D Team, stablishing guidelines and leading different
- Experience designing web sites/web applications (Portfolio includes web pages, banners, emails, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge in design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.).
- Proven working experience as Art director
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Team player with effective communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- UX experience.
- Motion Graphics experience (e.g. 2D/3D animation, Rich Media/OLA, Video edition, reel creation etc.).
- Knowledge in motion graphics software (e.g. After Effects, Blender, Premiere, Motion, Final cut, Flash etc.).
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Knowledge in accessibility and usability concepts applied to web sites
- Front End Tools (e.g. SVN, Git, Pixel perfect, emulators, Charles, Fiddler, HTTP Fox, Network tab).
- CMS Templating (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, CQ5).
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Team and project managements.
- Ability to constantly learn and update body of knowledge with emerging techniques and technologies.
- Understanding of User Experience practices.
- Good time management, ability to work under pressure, prioritizes the work and multitask.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Advanced English is a plus.
- Graphics Design, Digital Animation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.