- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team in shared services environment.
- Possess people management skills & ability to manage people issues.
- Able to work on shifting schedule including work hours at night and split rest days (24x7 operations).
- Advanced knowledge in performing RCAs & has an analytical frame of mind.
- Proficient and can articulate Operational Excellence in daily operations.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.