- 15+ years of experience in IT datacenter operations.
- Must be able to write and communicate effectively in Mandarin.
- Broad technical knowledge in data center technologies.
- High level knowledge on DC architecture, designs.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and process for: data center consolidation, rationalization and virtualization
- Customer Service focused.
- Ability to put self in the customer's shoes and never lose sight of how end users think, react and could be impacted.
- Experience in multivendor support environment – Cisco, Checkpoint, EMC, IBM, HP, Netapp.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure layers, components and their interconnections. Need to know how a Datacenter operates with foundation skills on Networks, storage and systems.
- Excellent probing, problem solving & analytical skills.
- A pro-active mindset in order for early determination of risks and gaps in daily operations and plan, design, and implement suitable solutions.
- Proficient in Continuous improvement activities, ability to drive continuous improvement activities through-out the organization.
- Strong customer interaction and stakeholder management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations. Extensive experience in Conflict Management.
- Strong people enablement & coordination skills.
- Experience in infrastructure project transitions.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”