- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Mathematic/ Actuarial Sciences or Accounting-related degree.
- Have at least 10 years and above in handling end-to-end payroll processing transactional tasks.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years and above handling a team of at least 8 team members or more.
- Must have prior experience in handling China payroll processes.
- Preferable to have advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivot table, Vlookup, formulas etc.).
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing industry.
- Must have experience in using SAP for payroll processing.
- Must have high attention to details and focus in data accuracy.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”