• Technically Strong (>6 years) in Platform and Architecture technical skills – cloud/hybrid, microservices, DevOps and automation, Containerisation, APIs
• Minimum of 4 years in designing cloud architecture using multiple components various cloud platforms across various technology stacks
• Multi-skilled. Technically “broad” but can go “deep” if needed
• Very good business acumen with a keen sense for creating new business opportunities
• Very Good knowledge of emerging technologies in API, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social and deep expertise in at least one such domain
• Subject Matter Expert in Lean, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• Good understanding and appreciation of Lean UI/UX design
• Experience in working with Automation tools (Selenium, JMeter, Fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (CloudFormation, terraform etc.)
• Minimum of 4 years of being a Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
• Relevant Degree or Master holder
• Willing to travel, as required
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• Able and hungry to pick up new skills and technologies fast on their own
• A “hybrid” with both technical foundations and business acumen
• Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
• Technically strong and think ‘digital’
• Ability to learn and pick up new skill fast
• Strong presenter with a good sense of people and team dynamics
• Experience with leading small-scale, high-paced, short-burst projects
• Good imagination, and self-starter
• Have a track record of using technology creatively to solve business problems
• Experience of building business cases and showcasing value differentiators
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community.