• Practical Experience in one or more digital technologies such as API, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud
• Experience in using Open Source and SaaS as building blocks in assembling new applications
• Experience on Cloud (IaaS/PaaS): AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku or equivalent
• Mobile app development experience and Lean UI/UX design/implementation
• Development experience using REST/JSON and WSDL/SOAP/XML or equivalent
etc.), iOS (Swift), Python
• Relevant Degree or Master holder
• Willing to travel, as required
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• Able and hungry to pick up new skills and technologies fast on their own
• Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and
constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
• Technically strong and think ‘digital’
• Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices. Participated in Hackathons
• Good imagination, and self-starter
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of
the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community.